Saccharomyces Boulardii from Naka Platinum provides 10 Billion CFU of shelf stable Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic in every delayed release veggie capsule. Saccharomyces Boulardii (S. Boulardii) is a probiotic yeast that survives stomach acid and colonizes the intestinal tract. It promotes the health of the intestinal tract, helps to encourage a healthy gut flora balance, and supports a balanced inflammatory response. Saccharomyces boulardii has also been shown to help reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
- Shelf Stable
- Promote Favourable Gut Flora
- Support Intestinal/Gastrointestinal Health
- Reduce The Risk Of Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
- Contains No Added Gluten, Nuts, Eggs, Animal Products, Dairy Products, Fish Or Shellfish, Soy, Corn, Starch, Wheat, Or Yeast. Non-Irradiated And GMO-Free
- Delayed Release Veggie Capsules